Detect Malware Service Details
- We are committed to innovation and consistently enhancing malware detection capabilities to give our customers effective tools against sophisticated and evolving web threats.
- Detect 0-day threats with non-signature based technology
- Online threats - Uncover traffic re-directs, malvertising, generic malware, security weaknesses exploits and other known and unknown.
- Check blacklisting status
- Receive instant notifications and malware reports
Establish effective cyber risk management for your organization with Allianz WTC.
Cleaning hacked website up under a time constraint made easy - pinpoint malware and suspicious activity faster with detailed code snippets. Find more information on the potentially suspicious code, security issues and unauthenticated changes on your site, in one place.
Allianz WTC offers its malware solution for websites as hosted software services. This website security monitoring & malware alerting solution does not require setup, installation, and maintenance. Customers can access it from any computer or mobile device through a web browser. We work with any hosting and Content Management Systems (CMS) out there.
Allianz WTC brings cost-effective yet a professional web-based platform that features: comprehensive malware scanning of websites to analyze in-depth each and every file, malware and blacklisting reporting, monitoring statistics and security metrics, malware and blacklisting removal with a click. Allianz WTC infrastructure was built with flexibility and power to support bulk scanning of websites and links to scale for large scan volume as required by Web Hosting, Ad Networks, IoT and similar big data customers and partners. Small and medium businesses in over 32 countries choose Allianz WTC as a website anti-malware solution to protect their websites and online reputation from ransomware, malvertising, backdoors and other cyber threats.
With Allianz WTC website anti-malware monitoring you can:
- Prevent your website from getting blacklisted by Google, Yahoo and others
- Avoid malvertising and protect your online reputation
- Detect 0-day security threats with non-signature based technology
- Receive instant notifications and malware scanning reports
- Manage real-time & on-demand website security scan via user dashboard
- Get website malware cleanup & hacking remediation by experts
- Enable proactive security for your website by blocking the cyber attacks
Daily Malware Scanning
Allianz WTC is a daily scan of your website/domain content searching for signs of malicious or any other potentially suspicious activity on it. Malware scanner incorporates multi-layered threat analysis methods and operates on scanned objects efficiently detecting possible online attacks. Powered by Allianz WTC's unique and sophisticated Malicious Content Detection engine and heuristic technology Allianz WTC is continuously enhanced with Security Intelligence harvested from an automated scanning of millions of websites daily. This gives you outstanding detection capabilities preventing your customers and your business from being infected by malware.
- A comprehensive malware assessment of your website includes:
- Continuous Server-Side Malware Scanning - monitors the backend of your website in real-time, checking it for the malware as well as any anomalities and suspicious files.
- Scheduled Server-Side Scanning (FTP/ SFTP) - analyzes for malware and infection planted inside the file system. Detects the malicious components in the PHP, HTML, JS and other files used to generate the web page.
- Scheduled External Scanning (HTTP/ HTTPS) - ensures a website does not spread malicious software or malicious links via presented content, in case it has already been compromised and became a link in the malicious chain.
- Every time Allianz WTC scans your website, it performs in-depth analysis of your website content file by file. When the scan is finished, the malware report is generated with code snippets of the detected threat.
Automated Malware Removal
Continuous cure of your website from all kind of malware and online threats in a fully automated mode. With this feature enabled, our cybersecurity software performs integrity checks of the website backend, such as CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.) files, PHP configuration files, and others, picking up the infection and repairing the files.
A success of any online business depends on trust and reputation. Allianz WTC makes sure you retain these critical values by daily blacklisting check. We monitor that authorities like Google, Yahoo, and Bing do not blacklist your website. In case the problem is discovered malware report will contain this information for you.
DNS/ IP Monitoring
Ensures that website DNS records are not compromised, and website URL leads visitors to a proper location. Checks for changes in nameservers, the IP address of your website and your MX records.
Tracks HTTP timeouts and sends alerts when the website is down and/or back up online.
Allianz WTC offers personal web malware monitoring dashboard UI which makes malware detection and website safety control easy and efficient. With its SaaS interface malware scanning, alerting, analysis and report are fully configurable. From the web browser you can: view real-time malware and malicious links analysis, customize alerting, add files to "white-list," run an on-demand malware scan of the websites and much more.
Blacklisting, reputation damage, traffic loss are just a few unpleasant consequences of compromised website. Allianz WTC user dashboard enables email notification mechanism allowing you to take action as quickly as you can.
Allianz WTC clients benefit from verified Website Antimalware Scan certificate. For each of your clean sites
Allianz WTC generates the seal code automatically including date of the latest scan. When the visitor to your site is clicking the seal, he can see the information about website's security and its scan status.
Gain trust by showing that you perform daily malware check. Statistics confirm that more sales and conversions occur on the eCommerce websites with security seals. Give your visitors confidence that they can browse your site safely by placing Website Anti-Malware Scan seal.